- Our club hosted 2 major Fellowships on 28th October 2018 “Deep Utsav” to celebrate Diwali and “Salsa Social” on 3rd March 2019 for its members and families.
- Both the events were attended by over 85% of the members and enjoyed thoroughly by all.
- “Deep Utsav” was a musical evening at Centre Point Hotel, Nagpur with a professional singer Shubhankar where some Rotarians and spouses also joined in the singing. The highlight of the evening was the Flash Dance put up by 22 members & spouses. This Fellowship was also attended by DG Rtn. Rajiv Sharma and a Rotarian from Pakistan. The event was followed by Fellowship and Dinner.
- “Salsa Social” was a dance evening at Tuli Imperial Hotel, Nagpur where 32 Rotarians & spouses showcased the Salsa dance form. During the event, the choreographer also made a number of other Rotarians and family members dance to his tunes. The highly entertaining evening was followed by Fellowship and Dinner.
- The participating Rotarians & spouses practiced the dances for more than 15 days and we observed tremendous bonding taking place and new friendships being formed amongst them during these practice sessions.
- Rotary Club of Nagpur Vision also organised an Overnight Fellowship at “Tiger N Woods”, Pench Wild Life Sanctuary on 8th/9th September 2018. There was immense bonding over singing, Fellowship, Food, Safari amongst 32 couples who attended this overnight Fellowship.
- A new concept of “Mini Fellowship” was introduced by our club this year. The last Friday of every alternate month was chosen for this event which saw a drastic increase in attendance by the Rotarians & families to more than 60%. We would complete the regular affairs of the club during the weekly Friday meeting followed by the Mini Fellowship. The events spread over live singing by adults and children accompanied by a live orchestra, Housie, Quiz and a show of 2 highly acclaimed short Indian films.
- Our club had its meeting every Friday of the Rotary year 2018-19 at Chitnavis Centre, Nagpur except one which was converted to a condolence meeting due to the demise of a senior member. At every meeting from 6.30 to 7.00 PM, snacks & beverages were served for the members, families & guests over when a lot of healthy interaction amongst all took place. An extremely helpful exercise for bonding.